Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Monday, July 18, 2016

Week 55 - Crazy P-Day

Hey everyone, sorry it's been a while. Today has been a pretty crazy P-Day. During exercise this morning, Elder Smith passed out and hit his head. He has a contusion on his brain from the fall and he will be out of commission for the next couple weeks... So he will be in the hospital for at least tonight and tomorrow morning. I'll be staying with him, so yay, adventure! Nah, not adventure, I'm just glad he's okay, I'm glad I can keep an eye out on him.

Anyway, other than this incident the week has gone pretty good. We should be having at least three baptisms next Saturday, hopefully one this Saturday as well. We are teaching quite a few people, we are just going to have to figure out how to juggle it all now that Elder Smith is hospitalized.

I'm not sure if I've told you about Mindon or not. He is a man that just got out of jail for drug usage and dealing and he was "hit by God with a 2X4" while he was in there. He met a man in there that
introduced him to the gospel and after he got out, he got ahold of our Ward missions leader and has been meeting with us every night for the past three weeks or so. He has completely changed from when we first met him, it is amazing to see. His friend trashed his house while he was in jail so we went and helped him start cleaning it out on Saturday. It was in bad condition. I felt so bad for him, but I'm glad we could help him make headway. I think we are going to go over tomorrow to help him some more. Anyway, he is being baptized next week and we are so happy for him, he is awesome.

Anyway, I don't know what else to write, my head is kinda spinning, so I'll keep in touch with everyone, but thank you so much for all of your prayers! Love you all!

Elder Walker



No comments:

Post a Comment