Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 91 - The Work Continues

Hello Everyone!

This week was full of ups and downs, but definitely more ups! We started off the week by going on exchanges with the AP's. We got to spend the day up on USU street contacting and talking to students. I was definitely missing Preston by the end of the day.

We've had a pretty good week! We've been getting a lot of help from the members in our focus ward, so things are picking up! We were getting a bit down because we have been running out of ideas to find new people. We met with President Keller though, and asked him for suggestions and we had a really good talk and I think we have a pretty good idea on a new direction that we can take the area.

This week was Elder Remfrey's Birthday! He's 21 now, so that's awesome for him. He got some interesting birthday presents, including a roping dummy that one of his recent converts made for him. It's pretty fun, we're going to practice roping today! The Willard family had us over for a Birthday dinner and it was awesome! Super good stake and some awesome company :) We actually managed to do the dishes! People usually don't let us do them. So that made us happy.

We had "fake" church again at the Lowder home. I was assigned to give a talk on the spirit. It was super cool :) I think it helped their family out a lot too. It's awesome to see them come together in a
spiritual setting.

Today for P-Day we're going roller skating! I've done it like once in my life, so we'll see how that goes.

Anyways, I'm loving it up here in Preston. This really is the work of the Lord, we've been seeing miracles and I can't wait to see the miracles that come this week! I love you all and I hope you are doing well :)


Elder Walker



No comments:

Post a Comment