Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Week 19 - Let It Snow!

It snowed!!  Finally!!

Hey everyone, I hope everything is going well back home, I miss all of you.  I've had a great week, we've been able to teach a lot more lessons and the people we are meeting are amazing.

I do have bad news however...Our investigator Mario, well he got kicked out of his apartment on Friday, and his fellowship last saw him  when he dropped him off at a fruit stand in Brigham City....So, yeah...Kinda out of our area.  So we lost our investigator.  But he still wants to get baptized so we're sending his record to the other Elders.

On a good note, today we got to go to the temple.  It was great and I got a lot of my questions answered.  As a result today was really busy, so that's why I'm emailing so late.

Hope everything is going well!

Elder Walker


No comments:

Post a Comment