Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Week 20 - I'm Getting a Greenie!

Hey everyone!!

So, exciting news!!  I'm training!  I get my greenie tomorrow morning.  I hope he's great.  Elder Jerdon is leaving, but he's moving an area over so he's still in my District.  Elder Wible's transfer is going to be a little rough.  He called me last night to talk about it.  He is excited, but this will be be his his hardest transfer.  I cheered him up by telling him I was wearing silk suit pajamas and a turkey hat.  That helped him out a bit.  I'm going to keep in better touch with him so that he can stay positive.

This week has been pretty good.  I'm excited to have a new companion. We are all at the stake center playing games as a District for the last time.  I am still District Leader, so not much has changed.

I hope everyone is doing well.  I'm praying for all of you.

Elder Walker


No comments:

Post a Comment