Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 46 - The Spencers

This week has been pretty good, we had a few people drop out on us, but we will still have four baptisms this week, and more next week.  Brother Spencer got the priesthood on Sunday, so now he can baptize his family :)  It is going to be awesome!

That's sad that Steve (Nathan's violin teacher) is done teaching, but it's good that he is going to try and spend more time with his family, he's awesome.  Let him know I appreciate all the time he spent teaching me :)

Lauren's graduating!  That'll be  cool!  Tell her I'm proud of her :)  can't wait to get the announcement!

Yeah, the Smiths were a fun couple to eat dinner with, they were super nice.  That's cool that she gave you a call.  How did she get your number?

Tell Ainsley that I'm sorry I missed her talk :(  But I'm sure she did an awesome job!

I'm excited for this Saturday, the Spencers are one of my favorite families, they are awesome :)  I'll send you pictures after the baptisms!

Today we all just went and played sports, now a bunch of Elders are at our place and we are emailing everyone :)

Anyway, love you!  Let me know if there is something I forgot to tell you, or that you want to know :)

Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment