Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Week 2 - MTC Days

I head out tomorrow at five in the morning, I may be able to borrow someone's cell phone on the front runner to call you.  We've been given permission.  I am doing laundry right now, so when I actually go to email I will send you pictures.

My companion's name is Elder Peart, he's nice.  He's from Texas.  The first lesson we taught to a role play investigator was great.  That happened the second day we were here, but the teacher tracked us down today and said that it was the best lesson that she's ever been in, and said that she just had to let us know before we left.

The MTC has been great, but I'm glad that I finally get to leave this place.  I met someone who knows my mission president.

I've had the opportunity to give a few blessings withing the two weeks that I've been here and we are all going to give each other blessings tonight as we prepare to separate our district tomorrow morning.

I'll send pictures in a bit!

Love you guys!












No comments:

Post a Comment