Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Week 36 - A Week Full of Miracles

Greeting!  This past week has been full of miracles!  We found a new investigator and invited her to baptism on the 19th, her name is Danni Goodwin.  She said she would pray about the date and let us know the next time we met.  Then at her son's baptism the next day, we asked her how she was feeling.  She said it was the most amazing experience ever and that she needed to be baptized as well.  Her son, Todd, well get the priesthood on Sunday and he will be able to baptize her.  She is very excited and we are so happy to see that she is so willing to follow Christ.

Sister Humble has almost ready for baptism so we are working hard with her.  She is excited for the 26 and texts us all the time letting us know how good she feels knowing that she has a loving Heavenly Father.

We also found another new investigator last night name Jergon.  We knocked on his door and he told us that his fiance' was a less active member who is wanting to get to the temple and that he wants to take the lessons and find out what makes her so happy.

We also have two new potential investigators that sound very promising.  They have lived in Utah for four years but have never had missionaries come to their door, and now they would like to have us teach them.

I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be a missionary out here in Logan Utah.  I know that it is through the spirit and not through our own efforts that we are able to teach the gospel to others, and I am so grateful that I can have the spirit with me.  I want to testify of the truthfulness of the plan of salvation, and that because of the atonement of our savior Jesus Christ, we can all be resurrected and live with our families for eternity, as long as we make and keep the covenants that our Father in Heaven would have us make.  I love the gospel, and I love my mission and I say this in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

Elder Walker
Wind Caves Hike







No comments:

Post a Comment