Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Week 37 - The Atonement is Real

Hello everyone, this week has been pretty exciting.  We have been hoping to hit three baptisms for the transfer and it looks like it is going to happen.  We might even have a fourth if one of our investigators has a good interview witht the Stake President.  Being out here and serving has been one of the greatest blessings that I have had in my life.  I love being able to see other people change, and sincerely exercise their faith in our Savior Jesus Christ.  I have learned so much about having faith and it has been amazing to be able to work with those that I work with. Danni and Joanne are both on date for the 26th now and we are excited to see them join the fold.  Yesterday we went over to Sister Humble's because she has been struggling with the urge to smoke, we went over and shared some scriptures with her and invited her to pull out the Book of Mormon whenever she starts to feel the temptation.  She is going strong though, and I know that she will be able to do it, the Atonement has an amazing enabling effect.

This week we were referred to a family of four that had just moved from England.  The YSA Elders referred us to them and apparently they are interested.  They have not been home yet, but we will hopefully get in contact with them today or tomorrow.

Our appointment with Jergon fell through last week, but hopefully we will be meeting with him tomorrow.  We are excited to start teaching him.

Anyway, things are going great, we have people to teach, we have great people in the Stake and we are doing pretty well of staying within our new monthly mileage limit, yay!  I am very excited for this week, and I can't wait to see what miracles happen within the next few days.  I hope you all are doing well and that your families are safe and prospering.  I know that my Redeemer lives and that he loves each and every one of us, and that through his atonement, we can accomplish anything.

I love you all!

Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment