Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Monday, June 27, 2016

Week 52 - New Companion - Elder Smith

Hey Mom :)

Everything is going great, I finally got my hair cut today, I was looking like a fuzzy muppet.  We had zone sports this morning and we played chair soccer and volleyball.  We didn't have any baptisms this week, but we should this Saturday.  Thanks for the pictures.

Sounds like High Adventure is going to be pretty fun, hope Jacob has a good time.  Oh, you should have him cut his hair too, it's starting to look like a lizard :)  Oh, so I found a book on personalities laying around the apartment.  It turns out that I'm a white personality and I found out that you are a blue personality.  It was interesting.

I'm excited to hear where Dylan gets called to, it should be the Logan mission!  We are getting like 26 new missionaries this transfer.

Corbin Allred?  That's awesome!  Thank you for  having them hold the scholarship!  Guess who has the best mom?  Me!  We've had a pretty good P-Day so far :)  I'm excited for this week, I hope the baptism goes through!

Anyway, ask me lots of questions that I can hopefully answer, things are getting busy.

I love you mom!

Elder Walker

Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment