Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 57 - Whitewashing

Hello everyone!

So, this week we found ten new investigators and they are all on date for the month of August! Woohoo!

But! I'm getting whitewashed into a new area. I'm sad to leave Lorin Farr, especially with all the people we have been teaching. I'm going to miss them. I have been called and I have been informed that I am going to be a daddy again! I will find out who my son is tomorrow. I'm excited! We are whitewashing into an area that is almost all members though, so we shall see how this goes. I'm excited however, I know that we will see miracles. Whitewashing will be fun too, it'll be a fresh area for the both of us so we can just hit the ground running.

As far as this past week has been... We had two baptisms! Aiden and Mindon! Super excited for the both of them :) both baptisms were awesome! Mindon called me last minute and asked if I would be the one to baptize him! It's going to be sad to head out right away after just having him baptized, but it is what the lord wants.

Anyway, I'm excited for this next transfer, I'll try to be better about writing emails more often. Thank you all for your support, I appreciate the prayers! I love you all!

Elder Walker



No comments:

Post a Comment