Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 29, 2016

Week 61 - Hi

Hi!

Yeah, it was good to see Elder Wible again! He said you got feisty when Dad said that the mission time is going by really fast ;) I probably won't be able to go get shoes today, I already went shopping :/

Elder Johnson is feeling better for the most part. I'm sorry to hear Jacob started bleeding again, at least he can still run! Sounds like Colin is getting pretty smart, he always has been, but pre-algebra? That's awesome! Ainsley is pretty smart too! Super reading skills? Sounds like a Walker!

Things are going well here, we have a new investigator from Zimbabwe and she is awesome, I think we are helping her understand a lot, she is actually good friends with a recent convert of mine! That was cool. I actually met her at Sue's baptism when I first came into Green Canyon.

Yay! Maddy is getting married I'm excited for her, I hope it goes well! How are you doing? Hanging in there? Don't miss me too much? I miss you :) Don't worry!

Love you mom!


Elder Walker


Elder Wible came to visit

No comments:

Post a Comment