Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Monday, April 10, 2017

Week 93 - New Companion - Elder Toon

Hey everyone!

Just got news for transfers. I've been reassigned to the Richmond Stake. I'm happy because it's only a few miles away from my current area. I already know some people there as well, so it'll be good. My
new companion will be Elder Toon, who I don't know very well.

We had a really good week! Madden got baptized! We're super happy for him :) His brother just got back from a mission in Ghana and was able to baptize him. I'll send pictures. We also got to participate in a wedding, at a tire shop. Our good friend Sandy got married and we are super excited for her :)

Yesterday Elder Remfrey and I dressed up like Nephi and Joseph Smith and talked to the Primary kids for sharing time. It was awesome! I hope they liked it.

It snowed again... in April... I wasn't very happy about that. Luckily it melted quickly. We drove up a mountain today, and we just got done playing pickleball with some other Elders in the District.

Anyway, I gotta go, but I want to thank everyone for all you do. Remember to share your testimony with those around you. You never know who you might help by doing so. I love you all and I hope you have a great week!


Elder Walker

(Elder Walker is going to miss Preston, and I believe he will be missed as well - One of Mom's favorite pics)




Madden


No comments:

Post a Comment