Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Monday, April 24, 2017

Week 95 - Great Week!

Hey y'all!

Today is going to be a short email, but I just wanted you all to know I've had a great week! Raiken is turning nine this week, and the ward is going to help us throw him a big birthday party :) There is a family with two boys, and they haven't been baptized. They weren't super open, but then one of the boys and I clicked on Star Wars and he said he'd sit down and listen to us! Go Nerdiness! We got to meet with a few more non members as well who said they might be interested! I'll keep you all updated :)

Also, one of our ward mission leaders is a super good taxidermist, and he had us stop by his house to see some of his recent projects. I'll send pictures!

Anyway, stay safe this week everyone! I love you all! The church is true, the book is blue, and Moroni is always on the ball!


Elder Walker

Dinner at the Isaacson's




No comments:

Post a Comment