Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Week 7 - Keeping Busy With the Work

Hellooooooooo Everybody!

I am absolutely stuffed, we bought way too much food before our Zone hangout.  We're at the singles building playing pool, ping pong, and basketball.  This week has gone really well, although for some reason I'm having trouble remembering specific events.  We have about 3 people on date for this month, and Mark is going to be baptized on Saturday as long as everything goes well, hopefully he can withstand the adversary for a week, and then things will go more smoothly.

We were eating lunch yesterday, and a lady was wheeled up in a wheel chair by her daughter so that we could cheer her up.  Her husband had died on Wednesday, so we just talked with her about the plan of Salvation and managed to get her to stop crying.  She thanked us and when her daughter came back she gave us a smile and they left.

Things have been going awesome though, we have been teaching a lot of lessons and it's been great, I believe we led our zone this week.  I am enjoying myself a lot, and I appreciate all the emails I have received, it's been really nice hearing from home.

I'd just like to leave you all with my testimony, that I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is Christ's true church upon the earth today.  I know that Christ's atonement is real, and that through him, we can all be cleansed from sin and return to live with our Heavenly Father.  I encourage you all to focus more on the spirit in your lives, and to listen to him, he will not lead you astray.  I know that as we work to develop our spiritual in-tune-ness? that we will all see our lives improve and we will be able to handle any trials that we are given.

I love you all, keep Oregon strong!

Elder Walker


No comments:

Post a Comment