Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Week 5 - Interesting Week

Hello Everyone!
This week was pretty interesting.  My first surprise happened when Elder Wible was called up and asked to attend a Mission Leader Council, which is weird because normally only the Zone Leaders and APs go to that.  While he was there I went on exchanges with Hyde Park, and we had a good time. When my companion showed up to get me, he was like "Dude, I totally met your mom".  Well, we joke about each other's mothers all the time so I just assumed he was kidding.  He was like, "No Elder, look in the back".  I looked and saw my violin and I was like, "What the freak, when did this happen." Well, apparently I had missed my mom and Ainsley by about an hour....  But he airdropped me the pictures so I'll send them with the email.

Today we got to go to the temple as a zone, and I was able to receive a lot of answers to things that I have been praying about.  We will get to go quarterly which is exciting!

Anyway, the work is going good!  I miss you all and I'll let you know when the baptisms happen.

He met my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment