Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Week 11 - Eh Week

Hi everyone!

This week wasn't the best.  We had most of our lessons cancel and nobody was home when we would stop by.  We just got really worn down and tired and the work definitely slowed down.  But we decided yesterday morning that we would make this week a good one, and create success.  So we went out and worked super hard and before lunchtime, we had taught 3 lessons and set up a lesson for tomorrow with a new person that we found.  By the end of the day we had 5 lessons, the same amount that we had all of last week.  So I have a strong testimony of working hard and creating your own success.  If a lesson cancels, you go and find two more people to teach.  Oh, and Elder Robinson says hi....sorry, I'm at the YSA building with the rest of the zone.

Anyway, we are planning on having a crazy good week, shooting for 20 lessons, and I think we can hit it.  So wish us luck!  I hope everything is going well back home, I've been praying for the ward and for everyone back home to have missionary experiences.  Sorry I didn't have a lot to say this week, I just wasn't too proud of our dismal performance, but I will have a better report next week.  Just remember that even if things seem to be going totally against you and you seem down on your luck, work even harder, Satan tries to drag you down to keep you from having success in what you are trying to accomplish, don't let him.

Have a good week guys, I love you all and I'd love to hear from you.  Thanks for all your prayers!

Elder Walker




No comments:

Post a Comment