Elder Nathan Walker - Utah Logan Mission - 179 East 800 North - Logan, UT 84321
nathan.walker@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Week 15 - New Companion - Elder Jerdon

Well, I don't have a lot of time today, we don't have a truck anymore so it takes us forever to get anywhere.  Things are going pretty good I guess.  I give my first training tomorrow and interviews with the president are on Thursday.  We're at the church playing speed ball but we're going to have to leave soon if we want to get anything done.

I'm pretty stressed out, I don't know why.  Everyone in my District is pretty great, they're all Star Wars fans so that's a plus.  I tracted into L. Tom Perry's brother a few days ago which was cool.  Then we got a ride home from Chris Heimerdinger, the author of Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites series.

Elder Jerdon's lifelong friend, Ian Weldely served in this mission a few months ago, along with Mitchell Gay.  They're going to USU and they've been feeding us for the past few nights.  They're awesome.  They're taking us to the gym every morning now as well.  I'm starting to get used to the area, so that's good.

Last night we taught one of the Bishop's families and played werewolf with them.  Elder Jerdon plays it different though, it's wierd.  But everyone here is pretty great.  I miss the Wamsley's though.  Anyway, I'll send some pictures of the mountains I took while we were walking.  I hope all of you are doing well, I love y'all.

Oh!  And I got to go to Travin's baptism!!


Elder Jerdon and Friends


Travin's Bapstism 



No comments:

Post a Comment